Observership Tuition Fees:
Rotation Placement Fees:
We recommend you plan your observership at least 2 months in advance. Please inform us if you need rush enrollment.
• A deposit confirms your enrollment and guarantees a start date within 8 weeks.
• 4-week Observership Tuition fees vary depending on specialty, location, and desired start date (each cycle begins at $1,100* See FAQ for details). Payment plans are available
• Housing assistance is available for most locations
• Enrollment in our multi cycle package includes free CV review and revision as well as personal statement editing, interview coaching and application consultation.
Observership Tuition Fee Includes:
• Tuition/Preceptor fee
• Clinical preceptor administrative fee
• Administrative costs
• Personal statement review and revision
• CV review and revision
• Malpractice insurance*
*Applicants who choose to obtain malpractice insurance on their own will receive a $100 credit towards the tuition.
The following items are not included in the tuition fee and must be secured by the client:
- Housing costs
- Air fare & transportation
- Visa Fees & immunizations (foreign applicants)
- Background checks
- Travelers medical insurance
Additional Services if purchased separately:
• Personal Statement Review and Revision – $250
• CV Review and Revision – $175
– Deposits are refundable up to 4-weeks after initial payment
– Tuition payments must be made in full 4 weeks prior to your start date. Refunds after 4 weeks prior to start date will be subject to a 20% operating fee.
– Schedule change requests that exceed 2 weeks of original start date will be subject to a 5% fee.
Med Observerships, LLC does not sell or rent any personal data submitted by visitors to our site to any third parties. At this time, Med Observerships, LLC does not collect personal data except for use in the enrollment or application process. In the future Med Observerships, LLC may collect personal data, in which case, the following rules apply: The company respects the privacy of users visiting our web sites and will abide by all applicable laws concerning the release of personal information. On occasion, we may use certain directory information that we have collected to send you information about products and services, or updates and other information we think may be of interest to you.