The MyECFMG mobile app is a free, downloadable tool that enables applicants for ECFMG Certification to access their ECFMG account information, view important status updates, and more. ECFMG created this app as a convenience for applicants, providing on-the-go access to information that typically would be accessed via other means.
MyECFMG features (when applicable) include the ability to:
- Browse the latest news headlines from ECFMG (without logging in to the app!)
- View information in your applicant record and change your contact information
- View your Application for ECFMG Certification
- View your exam history and the status of USMLE® exam applications
- View the status of your medical education credentials
- View the status of certification verification report (CVS) requests for U.S. state medical boards
- View your ECFMG financial account and make payments
- View information about your J-1 visa sponsorship and sponsored dependents
- Request ECFMG forms be sent to you by e-mail
How to Use the App
To log in and use the MyECFMG app, you must have your assigned USMLE/ECFMG identification number and an established ECFMG On-line Services password. If you do not have a USMLE/ECFMG identification number or are a first-time user of ECFMG On-line Services, click here to use ECFMG’s Interactive Web Applications (IWA) to establish an account.